#46 Style like (Stephanie Allin Spring 2014 Margot (with Selena shrug))

$316.99

18 Review(s)

DETAILS

Stephanie Allin Spring 2014 Margot (with Selena shrug)

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.3 / 10 2148 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Reviews

Grade 
05/10/2016

Five Stars

Liked the print but too small for me

Grade 
05/09/2016

I love this dress and always get a ton of compliments ...

I love this dress and always get a ton of compliments when I wear it out. I'm actually 30 weeks pregnant and it looks great! large was perfect.

Grade 
04/30/2016

Five Stars

Amazing dress. Worked perfectly for my event. Fit great. Nice quality.

Grade 
04/28/2016

Great dress, may buy two!

Great dress! Bottom is like a pencil shirt and the tops hides all the right places. May even buy another in another color.

Grade 
04/11/2016

Beautiful.

I wear an XL, and that is what I ordered, and it fits true to size, and looks great. Thanks so much to the seller for all of there support, and help. Love the color, fit, and style, and it does come with the fingerless gloves. I'm so glad I ordered this dress, you won't be disappointed.

Grade 
03/30/2016

Five Stars

I love it bought it for my sons graduation very comfortable and affordable

Grade 
03/25/2016

Love the dress

Love the dress. Based on the price and the expected delivery date, I assumed it was coming from a geographical area to the east that generally sells dresses that are smaller than expected. I ordered an extra large and it fit like a US extra large. Luckily rayon is easy to shrink.

Grade 
03/18/2016

Long sleeves dress

The dress is very cute it look good with flats or heels also with pants under it

Grade 
03/10/2016

Get it!

This dress is awesome. I'm 5'4" and have a big butt, and the fit is very flattering. The length is just right for work. I added a green cardigan, black tights and brown boots, got tons of compliments. Better than expected!

Grade 
02/19/2016

Five Stars

product is nice material, the fit is wonderful i plan on getting a couple more

Grade 
12/10/2015

I love it!!! Fits just right!!

I received my dresses today in both black and blue. I immediately tried it on. I'm always skeptical when ordering online. I look at others reviews to see how they feel about the product and possibly what size to get. This dress feels great!!!! And looks beautiful on!!! Not too long and not too short ...if this helps ladies....im 5ft. 215 lbs. My upper body is smaller but my hips and butt is where I carry my weight. It fits just right. And it's stretchy. I ordered a XL and I would order the same size again. Very nice product!!!

Grade 
09/15/2015

Couldnt have asked for anything more comfortable

With my wife being 9 months pregnant its been hard for her to find something comfortable that fits. She's already asked if they have more colors. Definitely a great buy

Grade 
03/26/2015

Really cute and comfy dress

Grade 
03/10/2015

Five Stars

Luv it

Grade 
03/07/2015

Five Stars

Nice

Grade 
03/05/2015

Perfect!

Perfect dress! I absolutely love it. The fabric is a little stretchy so very forgiving in the size brackets, I'm 5'7" and it goes down to mid thigh, not too short but a little flirty. The color is a little pinker than the stock photo but that was what I wanted. Overall extremely comfortable and cute, would buy again in different colors!!

Grade 
08/20/2013

my new staple

im thinking about buying another half dozen of these dresses actually. i only want to wear this dress. i can wear it with anything, and i can DIY a couple of them too. very versatile, very easy to throw on and dress up or wear casually.

Grade 
05/03/2012

Love it!

I've never wrote a review before and i just had to on this item. I love it! it fits perfectly and the length is just perfect. Its very comfortable too- I just wish they had more colors! i plan on buying every color they have.. DEF 5 stars!

Write a review

6 other products in the same category: